Full Day Trip To Luxor By Plane From Sharm El Sheikh
Here's an overview of what you can expect on a Full Day Trip To Luxor By Plane From Sharm El Sheikh :
- Your tour starts with a pick-up by an air-conditioned modern vehicle from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Transfer to the airport to board your plane to Luxor.
- Flight to Luxor.
- Head to Karnak Temple complex.
Karnak Temple Complex :
The Karnak Temple Complex, which is an impressive ancient Egyptian temple, is dedicated to the worship of the God Amun-Ra. You will explore the street of the Sphinxes, the hypostyle hallway with 134 gigantic pillars, obelisks of Tutomosis I and Queen Hatshepsut, Theban Necropolis on the west bank of the Nile to see where the pharaohs were laid to rest, and the well-preserved statues. During your visit, you will get insights into ancient Egyptian and explore religious practices and architectural grandeur.
Luxor Temple :
A temple dedicated to the Theban Triad of Amun, Mut, and Khonsu and known for its unique carvings, magnificent statues, and obelisks.
- Stroll through the Valley of the Kings.
Valley of the Kings :
Situated on the west bank of the Nile River, the valley is an ancient burial ground that served as the final resting place for pharaohs. You will explore the famous tomb of Tutankhamun, and many other elaborately decorated tombs.
Temple of Hatshepsut :
Queen Hatshepsut, one of Egypt's most powerful female pharaohs, and an impressive mortuary temple dedicated to her. With stunning reliefs, terraces, and colonnades, this temple is famous for its unique architectural design.
- Lunch break at a local restaurant in Luxor.
- Finally, visit the Memnon Colossi.
The Memnon Colossi :
These two massive stone statues are located on the west bank of the Nile River. The Colossi of Memnon depict Pharaoh Amenhotep III seated on his throne. Due to their historical and mythological significance, they are the most famous landmarks in the area.
- At the end of the day, transfer to the airport and fly back to Sharm El Sheikh and your private driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Remember to check visa requirements and any travel restrictions before planning your day trip to Cairo.
- Please remember to bring your passport.
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights (Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor and back)
- Tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant Luxor
- All entrance tickets per the specified program
- All services and local taxes
- Personal expenses
- Drinks during the lunch
- Tip to the staff
- Personal expenses
- Pick up and drop off service from/to the hotels/address in Sharm El Sheikh
- Time Considerations: Full Day Trip To Luxor By Plane From Sharm El Sheikh will require an early start and a late return. Flight schedules should be checked in advance to ensure they align with your preferred itinerary.
- Additional Excursion Options: If you have enough time, you may have the opportunity to join other attractions in your day trip, such as a traditional felucca boat ride on the Nile River.
-Remember to check visa requirements and any travel restrictions before planning your day trip to Cairo.
-Please remember to bring your passport.
- You may cancel your booking 24 (twenty-four) hours prior to the tour date.
- Please do not forget your umbrella, hat, sunglasses, water.
- Wear suitable shoes
- Private Tours
- Family Trip
- Friends Trip
- Private Group Travel
- Couple Travel
- Solo Travellers
- Outdoor Activites
- Religious Tours
- Eat & Drink Tours
- Local Places & Life Style Tours
- Historic Landmarks
- Walking Tour
- Private Guide
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Local Foods & Drinks
- Private Transfer
- Meet Locals
- Historical Places
- Religious Places
- Cultural Places