Refund Policy of TRANIGO Bookings
- If the Vehicle and Driver is not at the Pickup Location at the Pickup Time or the Journey is not completed as agreed in respect of the Booking (other than as a result of a Force Majeure Event and save where You or any Passenger cause the Journey not to be so completed), You can apply for a refund.
- To be eligible for a refund, You and/or the Passengers (as applicable) must have complied with your Obligations as set out in the Terms.
- To make a refund claim, You should write to info@tranigo(.)com providing us with an email address, the Booking details provided in the confirmation email and/or confirmation text and full details and circumstances giving rise to the refund claim within 14 days of the Pickup Time.
- We will process all refund claims without unreasonable delay however we reserve the right to fully investigate the circumstances and correspond with the Transport Service Provider. Therefore it may take up to fourteen working days to process your refund claim, especially if different time zones and office hours are involved.
- If your refund claim is accepted it will take up to three working days for the refund transaction to be carried out.
- TRANIGO is not obliged to process any refund claims which are not made in writing to info@tranigo(.)com within 14 days of the Pickup Time.
Leave a Comment