Full Day Trip To Cairo By Bus From Sharm El Sheikh
Join a full-day trip to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh to explore the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities (Egyptian Museum) and the Pyramids of the Giza Plateau.
Here's an overview of what you can expect on a Full Day Trip To Cairo By Bus From Sharm El Sheikh :
- Your tour starts with a pick-up by air-conditioned modern vehicles from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at around 00:30 am.
- Your tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel and assist you to the bus station. After an approximately 7-hour journey to Cairo on a comfortable air-conditioned bus, your tour guide will meet up with you again at the bus station.
- Meet your guide in Cairo and depart to the Egyptian Museum including Tutankhamun's treasures (Optional to visit the Mummy room inside the Egyptian Museum).
Egyptian Museum :
This museum is an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian artefacts, including the treasures of Tutankhamun. You'll have the opportunity to see ancient Egyptian artwork, statues, mummies, and sarcophagi. The museum provides a fascinating glimpse into the daily life of ancient Egyptians.
- Lunch at a local restaurant (vegetarian menu option is available).
- The next destination is the Giza Plateau, Great Pyramid, Chephren, and Menkaure Pyramid.
Giza Plateau & Pyramids :
This plateau is in UNESCO World Heritage sites and is home to the three iconic pyramids Khufu (Great Pyramid), Khafre, and Menkaure. You can even enter the pyramids if you choose to do so (additional fees may apply).
- Continuing to visit Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
Great Sphinx :
Neighbour to the pyramids, the Great Sphinx of Giza is a colossal limestone statue with a body of a lion and the head of a pharaoh. It is a symbol of ancient Egypt and is believed to represent the pharaoh, Khafre.
- Your tour guide will assist you back to the bus station in Cairo for your return to Sharm El Sheikh. The journey takes around 7 hours.
- Remember to check visa requirements and any travel restrictions before planning your day trip to Cairo.
- Please remember to bring your passport.
- All transfers by A/C Bus in Sharm El Sheikh and Cairo
- All entrance fees: The National Egyptian museum, Pyramids area and Sphinx
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch in Cairo
- Local taxes
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Optional Activities
- Camel rides at the pyramids or boat trips on the Nile
- Tip to the staff
- Pick up and drop off service from/to the hotels/address in Sharm El Sheikh
- Time Considerations: Full Day Trip To Cairo By Bus From Sharm El Sheikh will require an early start and a late return. Bus schedules should be checked in advance to ensure they align with your preferred itinerary.
- Additional Excursion Options: If you have enough time, you may have the opportunity to join other attractions in your day trip, such as a Camel Ride, Nile River cruise or a visit to the Coptic Cairo area.
-Remember to check visa requirements and any travel restrictions before planning your day trip to Cairo.
-Please remember to bring your passport.
- %20 discount for 0-7 years old children.
- You may cancel your booking 24 (twenty-four) hours prior to the tour date.
- Please do not forget your umbrella, hat, sunglasses, water.
- Wear suitable shoes
- Within Group Tours
- Family Trip
- Friends Trip
- Couple Travel
- Solo Travellers
- Outdoor Activites
- Religious Tours
- Shopping Tours
- Local Places & Life Style Tours
- Historic Landmarks
- Full-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Local Foods & Drinks
- Group Transfer
- Meet Locals
- Historical Places
- Religious Places
- Cultural Places