Wouldn't it be great to enjoy the Bodrum peninsula and spend a day in touch with nature? Make your day unforgettable with the Daily Boat Tour in Bodrum. Let's take your place on this peaceful tour! Our tour will last an average of 6 hours.
We will pick up our guests from their hotels around 11:00. When we reach Bodrum pier, this perfect tour will begin. It will be the first stop of our boat trip in Karaada, which is half an hour away from Bodrum.
Karaada is the biggest island of Bodrum. Here, there is a cave with healing mud and hot water, known as the beauty cave. There are rumors that Cleopatra lived in this cave for a while and got its beauty from here.
Bagla Bay, Camel Beach, and Aquarium Bays will be the other points of our trip. These magnificent places are perfect for swimming. These heavenly bays of Bodrum, the clear sea, and the sun shining from the top will make you feel privileged. While we continue to enjoy the sea and the shining sun, we will have a delicious lunch on the boat with all hygiene measures.
When our boat tour, which will relieve all your stress and relax your soul, comes to an end, we will return to the port and say goodbye to our team, and then drop off our guests back to their hotels.
We are sure that you will admire the indescribable beauty of Bodrum. Beautify your day by taking a Daily Boat Trip to Bodrum. This wonderful tour is waiting for you, where you will see beautiful landscapes and have the opportunity to swim in the bays that are natural wonders!
-Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchairs.
-Don't forget to bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen, and towel.
- -Hotel Transport
- -Full Insurance
- -Guiding Service
- -Open Buffet Lunch
- -DVD And Photos
- -Personal Expenditures
- -Tips And Gratuities
- -Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- -Don't forget to bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen and towel.
- -Free cancellation until last 24 hours before the tour starting time.
- -If you fail to cancel we have to apply no-show.
- -Our vehicles are regularly disinfected.
- -Social distance between guests will be maintained as much as possible.
- -Our guests are required to wear masks.
- -Masks will be given to our guests who do not have a mask.
- -There are disinfectants in our vehicles for our guests to use.
- -The body temperatures and health conditions of the guests will be checked, and our guests with a fever above 37 degrees will not be taken on the tour.
- The tour price is per person
- Currency: Euro
There are no reviews for this tour
Within Group Tours
Theme Of The Tour
Local Places & Life Style Tours
Special Day Tours
Foreign Language Speaking Assistant
Food & Drink
Coffee & Tea
Local Foods & Drinks
Snacks & Coctail
Travel & Transportation Services
We have just received your demand. Our team is going to check and answer it after a short while. Your request will also be published here. Much appreciated for your kindest interest and patience.