Bodrum is a popular holiday destination that hosts millions of tourists during the summer season. Bodrum's sea and beaches are perfect, but do you want to do something other than swimming and sunbathing? If your answer is yes, Daily Ephesus Tour From Bodrum will take you to another world. We will pick up our guests from their accommodation at around 06:00 in the morning and depart from Bodrum at 07:00 to the magnificent Ephesus Ancient City.
-Virgin Mary House
The first stop of our tour is the Virgin Mary's House. This place was discovered by Lazarist priests. It is accepted that 4 or 6 years after the death of Jesus, St. John brought the Virgin Mary to Ephesus and this was the last destination of the Virgin Mary. For this reason, it is a very important and holy place for the history of Christianity.
-Ephesus Ancient City
Ephesus was an ancient port city where many civilizations survived. It was a Greek city and the most important commercial center in the Mediterranean region in ancient times. It is a very rich treasure that should be seen by everyone with its ruins that have survived from ancient times to the present day. Ephesus, one of the most important cities of the ancient world, is also mentioned as one of the seven churches in the book of Revelation. The Library of Celsus, the Temple of Hadrian, Trajan's Fountain, and the Theater, which we will see in Ephesus, will fascinate you.
-Isa Bey Mosque
Isa Bey Mosque is between the Temple of Artemis and the Church of Saint-Jean. This mosque, which was also used as a caravanserai in the 19th century, is one of the most spectacular works of Turkish architectural history from the Anatolian Principalities period.
-Temple of Artemis
The last stop of our tour is the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. It was dedicated to the Goddess Artemis and only 2 marbles have survived from the temple.
We will have our lunch at a local Turkish restaurant. After this delicious meal, we will depart for Bodrum around 18:30 and drop off our guests at their hotel. Daily Ephesus Tour From Bodrum will definitely be worth it.
- -Transportation by a comfortable AC nonsmoking luxurious car/van with a professional driver
- -Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours
- -Entry fees to the sites and museums
- -Personal expenses
- -Tips to guide and driver
-Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- This Tour operates certain dates only. Please check calender for available dates.
- -Free cancellation until last 24 hours before the tour starting time.
- -If you fail to cancel we have to apply no-show.
- -Our vehicles are regularly disinfected.
- -Social distance between guests will be maintained as much as possible.
- -Our guests are required to wear masks.
- -Masks will be given to our guests who do not have a mask.
- -There are disinfectants in our vehicles for our guests to use.
- -The body temperatures and health conditions of the guests will be checked, and our guests with a fever above 37 degrees will not be taken on the tour.
- The tour price is per person
- Currency: Euro
There are no reviews for this tour
Theme Of The Tour
Local Places & Life Style Tours
Travel & Transportation Services
We have just received your demand. Our team is going to check and answer it after a short while. Your request will also be published here. Much appreciated for your kindest interest and patience.