Pamukkale has a miraculous beauty with its travertines that crystallize as a result of various chemical events. This unique beauty has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage List and has proven its worth to the whole world. You have the chance to see this glamorous place that looks like a cotton field paradise. Moreover, the places to be seen in Pamukkale are not limited to travertines. Here's what this great tour has to offer:
Our guests will be picked up from their hotels at 08:00 and our Daily Pamukkale Tour From Izmir will begin.
-Hierapolis Ancient City
The ancient city of Hierapolis is on the UNESCO World Heritage list together with Pamukkale. We will see the Necropolis, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinus Street, Agora, Byzantine Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Temple of Apollo, Plutonium, Theater, and Ancient Pool in this beautiful ancient city that has survived to the present day.
After our ancient city tour, we will take pictures in the most beautiful corners of Pamukkale. We will have 60 minutes of free time to enjoy the natural beauty of Pamukkale. In your free time, you can enter the pool to relax. After discovering the magnificent ambiance of the region, we will meet with our guide and walk barefoot among the travertines, which are the wonders of nature.
Thanks to the Daily Pamukkale Tour From Izmir, the natural beauties you will see will fascinate you. Make your plan to spend a wonderful day in this white paradise. You will experience much more than you expected.
-The Cleopatra Pool entrance fee is not included in the tour price.
-Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchairs.
📌Our tour departs from the Kusadasi and Selcuk regions. If you would like to join the tour from Istanbul , Antalya , or Cappadocia , please contact us.
• Pick up from /to Hotel
• Professional English speaking Official Tour Guide
• Entrance fees to the various sites
• Air Conditioned non-smoking vehicle
• Lunch at a local restaurant
-Tip to driver and tour guide
-Anything unless specified being included
- -Departures from/to Kusadasi and Selcuk hotels
- -Guests must be able to walk approximately 2.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines, and 10-30 steps.
- -Comfortable shoes, a hat, and plenty of sunscreens are recommended as shade is limited.
- -The order of the tour itinerary may vary to avoid congestion.
- -Guests should watch their steps at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- -Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- -There is no discounted price for children between 4-12 years old.
- -Free cancellation is accepted 48 hours before the tour.
- -50% will be charged for cancellations between 48 to 24 hours.
- -Cancellations less than 24 hours are non-refundable.
-All of our staff are vaccinated and wear a mask.
-Our guests are required to wear masks.
- A mask is given to the guests who do not have it at the entrance.
-The body temperatures and health conditions must be appropriate for the ride. The guests with a fever of 37 degrees or above will not be allowed on the tour.
-Due to social distance, the capacity of the venue has been adjusted.
- -The tour price is per person.
- -Currency: Euro.
There are no reviews for this tour
There are no features for this tour